• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap meet

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
We are planning on holding a swap meet in conjunction with the show and shine. As expensive as shipping can be for heavier items, this would be a good opportunity to sell parts to neighboring chapter members who normally would have to look locally for what they need. It’s also a great opportunity to pick up heavy parts that you weren’t keen on paying to have shipped.

Let’s use this thread as a way to list what you would like to bring down and sell during the 25th Anniversary Celebration. If you see something in this thread you would like to buy down there, feel free to make arrangements with the seller beforehand so all you have to do is pick it up during the swap meet.

I have a Dana 300 from an 82+ (long output shaft) I would like to sell. I have no idea how many miles are on it since I bought it used and planned on rebuilding it anyway. I was going to modify it to bolt directly up to an AW4, but only got as far as machining the input bearing retainer and replacing the bearing with a double sealed unit. Nothing has been done yet that would prevent someone from using a normal Dana 300 to AW4 adapter from AA or Novak. Or you could finish the work by machining the taper off the input shaft and redrilling the stud holes.

I also cut off part of the shifter housing since I was going to use it flipped with cable shifters. It would work just fine with a DEO flip kit, non-flipped with cable shifters or flipped with cable shifters on the bottom as I planned. I'm asking 200.00,

DSCN3438.jpg

DSCN3439.jpg

I also have outer knuckles, inner C's, stub shafts, 2 of the 3 inner shafts, u-joints, calipers, rotors, and unit-bearings from a 2001 Dodge Dana 60 front axle. I was planning on using them to build a Dana 44/60 or Ford 9"/Dana 60 hybrid, but I've realized I'm not that hardcore yet. One of the rotors shows more wear on one side which means it's caliper may need to be worked a little.

The springs are not included.

I'm asking 200.00 for the Dana 60 parts.

DSCN3440.jpg

96 CV disc. complete less pads. Calipers good for cores.
HPIM1416.jpg

$150

Air pump from 60gal. Sanborn air compressor. Brand new never mounted.
HPIM1423.jpg

$115

JIM.

48" Hi-Lift. Needs paint & a rebuild kit.
HPIM1418.jpg

$35

Hi-lift mounts.
HPIM1417.jpg

$15

$40 for both.

JIM.

I have a D30 Dana 30 Baer Trax Buttface Differential Guard. This thing is awesome and in good shape. I paid $180 for it. I'll let it go for $90. It interferes with my Hi-Steer so it has to go. I'll bring to the fling.

http://www.baertrax.com/ [go to products, then the Baertrax Buttface]

I'll have some RE adjustable UCAs and some other stuff.

I also have my stock bumpers (still) and some stock coils and leafs but I won't bring them unless someone requests it.

EricsXJ said:
I'll have some RE adjustable UCAs and some other stuff.

I also have my stock bumpers (still) and some stock coils and leafs but I won't bring them unless someone requests it.
What do you want for the UCA's? I could use them.

CharlesS said:
I will be bringing a couple items to the Swap Meet.

1. Corporate 8.25 rear differential guard from Four X Doctor.

4xd_diffgrd02.jpg

Post more later....

2. ProComp 130W Stainless OffRoad Lights (set)

standard.jpg

Asking $20 for the differential guard and $60 for the lights....

EricsXJ said:
They are in great condition:
ucaforsale.jpg

$100 (total) if I have to ship them, or $50 at the swap meet.
I'll take them at the swap meet. I'll be at Slickrock #84 if you can't find me. :D

Here is some of what I have right now. All items are subject to local sale. I will bring what I can, but I may not be able to make everything fit.

Oldsmobile Auora backup light/plate assembly. It would be great for those who want more light when backing but dont want to put lights under their bumper. Does require cutting into the hatch. Asking $40 if your name is in black or $35 if its Green, Blue or Red, or best reasonable offer. I have two available.
1000415se4.jpg
1000416ct4.jpg

Above is how it fits in a pre 97 hatch (placed backwards for fitment illustration).

A (IIRC) Cobra brand magnetic mount CB antenna. Purchased at the Radio Shack in Moab FF06. Measures 20" from base to tip. I dont remember how long the wire is, but it was more than plenty for me to run it on top center of the roof run into the jeep to a CB mounted on the center consol. $20 OBO
1000421lj6.jpg

Stock XJ clock from a 91 XJ. Its the one that has the space for 4 additional lights on it. It is supposed to be a plug in mod for 91-93 XJs. See: http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoDashClock.htm for more info on the clock and installing it. Part #56004588. $15 or best reasonable offer.
1000424xh5.jpg

1000425cp8.jpg

Stock XJ Transfer Case Crossmember and factory TC skid. The cross member has the nutzerts that the skid bolts to (those two bolts included). Installation is as easy as removing the old cross member, bolting in the new, bolt the skid to the cm then to the frame rail. seperate hardware may be required to bolt to the frame rail. The skid is in great shape. The crossmember is lacking a lot of paint/powdercoat. I would suggest a good degreasing with oven cleanner and repainting it. If your Jeep self-lubricates the underside of itself like the donor vehicle, recoating the paint may not be necsisary. Asking $60 if your name is in black or $50 if its Green, Blue or Red, or best reasonable offer
1000423rb7.jpg

1000422zi8.jpg

I also have another stock skid, cross member and hardware not included. $35 or best reasonable offer.

MJ factory gas tank skid off of an 88 MJ short bed 2wd. Its the plastic skid in great shape $20 OBO.

1 set of visors off of a 98. has mirror and lights. ok condition. donor vehicle had over head consol. Grey. $10.

1 set of inner axle shafts for disco D30. Inner shafts only (from carrier to and not including u-joint). $30

Stock rear driveshaft. Originally from 4.0, AW4, 231, D35. I used it on my 8.25 with no issues. 1 ujoint needs replacing. good for trail spare as is, or good for DD after changing that one ujoint. $20.

I have a stronger power steering box w/ larger gears than stock boxes, it's from a Dodge Durango. Just rebuilt by Tom Lee Manufacturing in Sun Valley, CA for $200. Fits XJ 3 bolt, easy fit replacement. I had it in my XJ for about 600 mi and worked great, no problem. Internal stops set at zero, better turning. 1st good offer gets it. Thom http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/tcharon/jpart8.jpg
jpart8.jpg

I have Dana 44, 30 spline front shafts of stock alloy, 6500 mi on them, from my Rubicon Dana 44 front in my XJ. I swapped to CrMol shafts. 1st good offer gets em. Thom
jpart7.jpg

Last edited:
I have a good stock rad from my 00 XJ Automatic. Has internal tranny cooler, 51,700 mi, never any problems, swapped to Al w/ my stroker. 1st good offer and it's yours. Thom
jpart3.jpg

tcharon said:
I have Dana 44, 30 spline front shafts of stock alloy, 6500 mi on them, from my Rubicon Dana 44 front in my XJ. I swapped to CrMol shafts. 1st good offer gets em. Thom
jpart7.jpg
Does that driver side shaft have a twist in the splines?

logdog said:
Does that driver side shaft have a twist in the splines?
Yes, a slight one, like it looks, no cracks.

Back