• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i've got a problem

farvaadm

NAXJA Forum User
I think i have a front u joint going bad. i jacked the jeep up this morning to inspect some steering parts becuase a have a wierd jerk in the steering wheel. so i got it up and turned the wheel all the way driver and it wouldn't turn so i went to the pasengers side a did the same thing and it turns fine so i think i have a joint going bad and if so i don't know how long i.ve got untill it gives out

Um....was there a question? Or are you just making a general statement...

I dont really think there is a "going bad" when it comes to a U-joint. its either good or bad. Sounds like you should just do some replacing now!

yeah it was more looking for advice than anything. but thanks for your input i just got home with a new brute fource joint bought it from advanced cuase i work there and you can't beat 20% off so i hope it holds up. i'm only on 31s so it should be fine.

Back