• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accidental "Hands free" Phone mount.

Ipods fit in there also. You can route the cable behind the faceplate of the dash and it looks like it belongs there.

Not only that, its the ORIGINAL! I know for a FACT aint no one gettin in my Thumper to ace the radio! hahahahahahahaha! I have an Ipod hookup to the speakers, so CDs are rather a moot point. Love the IPod cause theres no music skippin even if Im whalin ass across the roughest part of the whoopdedoos in the riverbed! AND, the Ipod comes right out, and goes in my POCKET.

Hey Thumpersdriver. How did you tie the Ipod to the speakers. I have the same POS tape deck, got it from a junkyard after my sony was stolen, and you're right an old tape deck is a great theft deterent. I usually use my Zune with a little tranmitter to the radio but a direct tie to the speakers would be great.

Back