• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Product - Cherokee Sideplates/Rocker Plates

JR aka RJROffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
This is a new item I mentioned recently when I mentioned the new Cherokee Rear Bumpers.

Warrior Products Cherokee Sideplates - http://www.rjroffroad.com/warrior-sideplates-for-jeep-cherokee-offroad-c-576-p-1-pr-17665.html

Available in:
Polished Diamond Plate
Black Diamond Plate
Black Steel

Pretty basic item, drills and pop rivets on, unless you have another way you'd like to install them.

The two black versions are powder coated with a satin black color.

935.jpg

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
I like these I will have to get a set. members get discount?

Yes sir

Coupon Codes:
naxja = free freight on anything purchased from the Cherokee section of my site
naxja-wp = free freight on any Warrior Products brand product.

:cheers:

Any estimate on when the 2 door version is going to be ready?

XJAY1999 said:
Any estimate on when the 2 door version is going to be ready?

Honestly, not really.

I haven't been given an estimate by Warrior per say, they weren't sure when they'd get a chance to get a 2 door in to have the door and upper rear pieces made.

wow i have been looking for a set of these in black diamond plate. ill be placing my order in the next 24 hours. :) how long do you think a set in black diamond plate will take to ship?

Last edited:
How about the lower door 'guards'?? That's what I have been looking for. I took a quick look on Warriors site, and didn't see anything offhand.

Back