• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donate your Jeep for Tube Doors

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I know Drae and some others were interested, but I'm not gonna choose favorites or anything on this.

Basically, I need a 1997-2001 XJ 4 door and or 2 door for tube door prototyping.

You must be able to deliver and drop off your Jeep, and leave it here for about a week. Our facility is located in Tualatin, Oregon. Qualified Jeeps must be driveable, as we will be parking it in the building at night, but will need to move it out when steel and aluminum are delivered, and I will probably take it wheeling a couple times and bash the shit out of your rocker panels (just kidding).

Also, you must be able to deliver it doorless, as per this writeup. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40813

You should deliver the Jeep with the hinges looking like this

DSC00310.jpg

To formally be considered, please email, yes email me and not reply here at jason at warriorproducts dot com

Include your name and telephone number, as well as a picture of the Jeep. We'll probably pick the cleaner, more photogenic Jeep first.

This project will probably be scheduled between August and September somewhere.

Back