• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country control arm bushings

If they are still the "suck" poly bushings then you havent really achieved much!

Yeah ,there junk and had to be replaced every 6 months and also limit flex!

Dam, i got a bad set then.. OVER a year old, STILL going....I hate it when i get the bad ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottmcneal said:
Dam, i got a bad set then.. OVER a year old, STILL going....I hate it when i get the bad ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh crap, I got bad ones too! I should send them back... I can only stuff my front tires all the way up in my wheel wells...

I found tera-flex greaseable bushings to fit my old ranchos at my local off road shop & put zerks in, works good, too bad I only did one end. The down side is I had to bring a sample in for comparison. they were only $7.50 a pair & don't creak & groan like the red poly. at least I know which ones I need now.

scottmcneal said:

tomcat said:
oh crap, I got bad ones too! I should send them back... I can only stuff my front tires all the way up in my wheel wells...

Haha, that sucks for you guys, wtf are you gonna bitch about NOW?

Back