• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A victim of a hit and run needs your help NAXJA!

rag

NAXJA Forum User
yesterday, Friday the 13th.

at exactly 11:50pm an unknown car ran into my girlfriend's a parked 1988 laredo, i was on the phone with her when it happened. the person(s) left the scene. and to make matters worse the truck was not inshured at the time of the accident.

they hit the driver side front tire dead on, pushing the passenger front against the curb and making a pretzel out of the tierod/steering stops.

If there is anyone near the NJ area that has a dana30 assembly with 3.55s please contact me!

at first i thought all it needed was a tie rod and a wheel, upon closer inspection the entire axle has bent and cracked the housing!

in return she shall donate to NAXJA.org for that awesome sticker and redname!

anything to pitch in will help! free things are welcome! cheap things are also welcome!

-pads
-rotors
-tierod
-wheels

l_b3ee9f59261264bb7d298e216ba2f425.jpg

l_0ecd637e592c462f4474cda2bc0eb27c.jpg

l_09eddb9da036cd25d7cf7f8fe3a4618c.jpg

I can give you directions to a u-pull just across the river here in Pa where you can grab a front axle for ~60 complete and any other parts you may need.

PM if you would like..

Back