• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Jeep $1000

JTBOSCO

NAXJA Member #426
Hello, I am in the Red River chapter. My son (he is 20) lives in Puyallup. He needs to buy a DD and has about $1000 to spend. He would like to get a Cherokee if he can find one. His step father is a certified mechanic and is willing to help make repairs if needed. My son is in Texas with me until the 19th of May. He will need to find a vehicle with in two weeks of returning to Washington. If anyone hears of anything please let me know.

Thanks
JT

No need for the local paper in Texas to find a Jeep in Washington. Stick to craigslist. I've found my last 5 Cherokees on Craigslist totaling $2300. They include: '87,88,91,96, and 98. Two were parts rigs that could have been fixed.

There is a place out towards Puyallup. I think it is called Southhill Truck Salvage or something like that. They used to have quite a few XJ's

XJCasper said:
There is a place out towards Puyallup. I think it is called Southhill Truck Salvage or something like that. They used to have quite a few XJ's

If you're thinking of the 4x4 wrecking yard off 128th, it sucks. I was there this week and there 3 POS renix rigs. Nothing useful and pretty beat.

Back