• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 XJ for sale

kj139

NAXJA Forum User
I have a really nice 1991 XJ for sale. It has a 4.0, AW4, 242, 30/35 with all power and nice leather inside. Very nice interior. Stock otherwise. The previous owner hit a deer with the front and it needs a radator, hood, front bumper and front quater-panels, all of which I have on another Jeep and will throw in. The rest of the exterior is dent-free. It runs great and starts right up. I was planning on building it up for a 2nd XJ; but since I got it, I have only focused on my main XJ and the wife wants our next project to be some sort of cheap muscle-type-car (like a Nova or a Mustang, nothing as extreme as a GTO, etc.).

I will post pictures later, as I am at work right now. For price, I was thinking I would gain a bit of good karma, as I could always use some :jester: . A buddy of mine is building an MJ and needs a quality rear axle, or my son could use a small quad or motorcycle. I'm open to just about anything (a partially rolling chassis for my wife's project is probably dreaming:roll: . Anyway, I am not using it and if you can, PM me. Other than the front sheet metal, it is REALLY nice!

Wow, nobody wants a near-free XJ? After thinking about it, I would really like to find a rear axle for my buddie's MJ. He has a D-35 and anything better would work, post '95 Explorer 8.8, post '97 8.25, D-44, etc. The axle doesn't have to be built, as we will want to lock and gear it.

Back