• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go figure.... rain

mk153smaw

NAXJA Forum User
Go figure, I finally take off my doors to enjoy the good weather and today it calls for rain!

I took off my doors the week of the first big storm to modify my door hinges and while i was, i cut my hand open with a razor knife :doh:. This was about an hour before the storm. so I had to go to the urgent care while it was storming like hell

And i just put three trash bags over my door opening...You can do it too. lol

My 2c

josh

Was gonna finish setting up my rear end but it's not looking too good.

Sure I don't mind, but the guy helping me does, that and all the tornado watches.

i had mine off all last summer and when it rained i just put a trash bag over my seat but i have hurculiner instead of carpet and i have drilled holes in the floor so i dont care about water

Use that clear boxing tape. Quick, easy, see through and sturdy. I had to use it on wife's car window once... Best thing I have found so far... :lol:

Ramsey said:
Was gonna finish setting up my rear end but it's not looking too good.

insert joke about Ramsey's rear end not looking too good. :D

Haha ;) It is so nice with out the doors!

Some goober parked his bone stock 2WD laredo next to my Battlewagon. Normally I don't mind, I reminise how mine used to look like that, then I noticed his for sale sign that he wanted $1650 for his rolling turd. I got a chance to talk to him and told him I might get 1500 for mine if I sold it, and mine is cool. He will be dropping his price I hope if he wants to sell it.

Back