• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone run General Grabber At2?

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to buy some 30" General Grabber At2's. The price is perfect for my budget and they look like the BFG KO's. I'm only wondering performance wise if you were happy with them? It's my DD so it will see more road then dirt but I like to let loose and hit the trails when I can. Rock,dirt,mud and snow.

yes that does help. I should check and see if there were any other complaints about these tires or if it was really just an error in mounting them.

I have had Grabber AT2 225/75r15 on mine as a DD for about 1000 miles so far and haven't had any problems.

which ones, these?? I love them and they don't do to bad offroad either, haven't gotten stuck yet! If you like the look of a BFG but hate the price, get these the were designed by the same person!!!
100_3940.jpg

I have been around these tires, and they are great! I just wish they came in more sizes. They do every bit as well as the bfgs and are just a little bit softer so they bite just a little better in the rocks. You would have to have them side by side to notice though. They also wear great!

I have run the AT2's now for about 18 months and are really great. Have used BFG AT's mostly before that but these are better both on and off road than them.

XR8RIMS4.jpg

I have heard great things about these tires. I have also heard that they come with a 60,000 mile warranty from the manufacturer. Can someone confirm this?

Hmmmm...... now that i have another Jeep on the way. I think mine is gonna get some AT2's, some stock wheels and a locker! The other one is getting KM2's when the time comes!

I personally am not a big fan. I also do not care for BFG A/T's either. Here are my top A/T tire choices.
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVOs (or 693/695)
Dayton Timberline A/T

i finally had a chance to test these out a month or so ago in the snow. i had a 350 mile trip where the last 1/2 of the trip was snow and ice. people were wrecking left and right, but these tires kept firmly planted on the unplowed/sanded roads

Yep. I have been running them for a few years now and would buy them again. Found them better on and off road than the sets of BFG AT's I ran for the last 15 years.

Back