• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 4th Reiter Cleanup.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
Bi annual Reiter cleanup. May 4th 9am at the main parking area.

Cleanup starts at 9. Lunch served by PNW4WDA and the Everett Powersports Crew at noon. Trail rides after lunch.

Hope to see you there.

Questions, comments, or for directions, ask here in this thread.

Sticky? Im lookin forward to wheelin reiter with a locker and long arms and no ghetto bushshitters. Thanks again for yesterday Karl, got everything back together. See you there.

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
Sticky? Im lookin forward to wheelin reiter with a locker and long arms and no ghetto bushshitters. Thanks again for yesterday Karl, got everything back together. See you there.

-Alex

Anytime honey.

Hope to see you there. After the cleanup we can rock the three step and the poop chute.

Then go down the rock face. After that, take turns back up it. You all can watch me break my shit.

this your last wheeling trip in the NW before you move?

So, is your plan to beat it into a pile of scrap and then leave it here when you move away?

KarlVP said:
It already is a pile of scrap.

Well then hurry up and fix it! The sooner you get your scrap on the trail the sooner I can show you up with my new fancy tires. :)

Are you going to work on it this weekend or go to the work party? I'm staying home to finish cleaning up the yard.

Im going to try to make it,if work interupts if nothing els ill try to run up there in time after work,or maybe blow work off all in all HAHA

Reiter clean up May 4TH

Hey just to let all know that there is a big clean up at reiter and well looks to be sponsored by PNW4WDA and the Everett power sports crew.
I will be up there with the CORE 4X4 club hope to see a couple of NAXJA guys up there as well what do you think can any body make it .Timber tamers is also coming up.
Thanx Duane

Re: Reiter clean up May 4TH

Pardon my stupidity, but were exactly is Reiter?

If I had the time, I would come up and help, but right now the job hunt sucks up time....

Re: Reiter clean up May 4TH

Well I was hoping to get some more response on this. And be able to meet some NW XJ but as I see not a lot of talk on this oh well still hope that I could spread the word . SO IS ANY ONE PLANING ON COMING UP ??????????

Back