• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area Meet and Greet...........

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Let's discuss it. When and where. Rod suggested the Round Table near Gresham.
There's a Round Table here in Vancouver very close to I-5 (exit 4), might make it easier for the Rabbi to come down from Kelso?

I'm down for either, I live in Gresham so that would work better for me. However if we end up with the Vancouver one, I'll just have Dvipercop drive. :)

Anyone have a date in mind? Thinking begining or mid September?

Count me in. I'm down for wherever (even if that means I have to chaffeur PoSxJ). :D I have Monday - Friday afternoons off, so anytime in there works.

IXNAYXJ said:
That's why I did it. He and I have gone 'round and 'round about grammar/spelling in our PMs. Kinda a competition now, and I just couldn't resist. :D

-----Matt-----

Should we start another thread to keep score?

Sorry, getting off subject.

count me in, i live in gresham and work in the 'couve. get off at 5pm mon-fri
im in.

been waiting for a meet 'n greet since ive been a member, and i had to miss NWF

my kiddies leave the 2nd of sept. so any time in the evenings after then would be fine with me.

I'll throw a date out there...how bout Wednesday, September 6th or 13th 7p.m. at the round table off 181st, between halsey and Glisan. (right off I-84)

mojojojo said:
my kiddies leave the 2nd of sept. so any time in the evenings after then would be fine with me.

I'll throw a date out there...how bout Wednesday, September 6th or 13th 7p.m. at the round table off 181st, between halsey and Glisan. (right off I-84)

Either date works for me. The place works too, I can leave at 6:55pm and get there early.

Although I think Matt feels left out.

That works for us.
How about a monthly M&G? Say, first Tuesday of every month? 7PM?

Phil, though I haven't met the Rabbi yet, I did spend a weekend with you in the woods. :scared: :D

WesternXJ said:
That works for us.

Phil, though I haven't met the Rabbi yet, I did spend a weekend with you in the woods. :scared: :D

That sounds good to me, it's close.

I like that idea. maybe we switch everyother time from our side of the river to yours?

Back