• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who got the PORC HD sye kit?

muddeprived

NAXJA Forum User
I just received it today. It came in a beat up box with no instructions or part list. My buddy ordered it before and it came in a nice organized box with instructions and part list. Did yours come like his?

I dunno if i have everything or not and need the instructions (although i could look online for write-ups......).

Price was $204 shipped to my door.

When i purchased mine it was perfectly shipped, like you said with instructions, parts list etc. I ordered one for a friend recently for his b-day and PORC was out of stock, so they substituted an Advance Adapters SYE for no extra charge. The lucky bastid!lol

boomhauer said:
When i purchased mine it was perfectly shipped, like you said with instructions, parts list etc. I ordered one for a friend recently for his b-day and PORC was out of stock, so they substituted an Advance Adapters SYE for no extra charge. The lucky bastid!lol

Aren't they the same? what's the difference between the two?

muddeprived said:
Aren't they the same? what's the difference between the two?

They do the exact same thing, no difference other than; this is a guess really, but Advance is probably made in the US where the no-name's are probably china made. I love my PORC sye, no probs at all. Would i have rather had an AA, yes but for the price difference, no. -B

Back