• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOGO racing buckets

I don't how good of quality they are, but that kind of deal seems kind of hard to pass on. I would get them.

Then you can tell us what you think about them.

The only thing i found on links to wrangler installs is that ther lumbar knob breaks easy.

I think I'm gonna order me a set and try them. If the bases won't fit, make a new set. Anybody know the width on the stock brackets?

I ordered a set too. Delivering the 28th.

when did you guys order them, because i cant get the deal to work, when i change the quantity to 2 it puts them as full price.

I'm about 80% sure those are the same as APC racing seats, just rebadged. We sell them at Advance and had one in store as a display for a while. It was a decent seat, pretty comfortable and the recline feature was nice. They are definately universal fit, so getting them to work with the XJ brackets will take some fab'n.

DansGreyMj said:
when did you guys order them, because i cant get the deal to work, when i change the quantity to 2 it puts them as full price.

They are listed as a pair, if you change the quantity to "2" you are buying 4 seats.

i found it, ordered up some black ones.

The deal on the seats ends in a week

I got these installed today. I like them. If you're wanting a bolt on...you should look elsewhere. I made a seat mount using angle and some 3/4'' square tubing. I like them.

seats.jpg

Back