• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

u-pull-it finds

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
eric and I go to u-pull-it every time we get a chance, at $2 it is cheap entertainment. You never know what you will find. I got a full factory skid plate set for $18 and best of all it was already pulled!!! what other good finds has everyone found at u-pull-it?

a black mj bench last weekend $18.00. I was going to get some WAggy taillights.... I was pissed they wanted $21 dollars a light.. Free plug if someone wants them for 42 bucks have at it... i wanted to take em back down there and smash 'em I was so mad... I wish i would have caught them on a good day.. And a d44 for $125 bucks for a buddy at a salem wrecking yard.... lol. They had another one but I had 3.07's.. hmmm. gas tank skid $4.00. front skid $4.00 plus environmental fee of course.. all sorts of cps,tps injectors etc.... rear tow package for somewhere under $20. Oh there is a mint 4.0 ZJ down there... Everything else is pretty much picked over... Sherwood u pull it has 3 MJ's and about 6-7 XJ's laredo pioneer and limiteds and a H.o. or two...:farmer: Happy hunting. worth every penny imo..

Are there any in the south sound area? It would be nice to find some '97+ and MJ parts. :D

Willy

blibra said:
a black mj bench last weekend $18.00. I was going to get some WAggy taillights.... I was pissed they wanted $21 dollars a light.. Free plug if someone wants them for 42 bucks have at it... i wanted to take em back down there and smash 'em I was so mad... I wish i would have caught them on a good day.. And a d44 for $125 bucks for a buddy at a salem wrecking yard.... lol. They had another one but I had 3.07's.. hmmm. gas tank skid $4.00. front skid $4.00 plus environmental fee of course.. all sorts of cps,tps injectors etc.... rear tow package for somewhere under $20. Oh there is a mint 4.0 ZJ down there... Everything else is pretty much picked over... Sherwood u pull it has 3 MJ's and about 6-7 XJ's laredo pioneer and limiteds and a H.o. or two...:farmer: Happy hunting. worth every penny imo..

ben did ya read that, you might be able to find your rear driveline for the mj. That price for tailights is outrageous! It is all a mood thing with those guys. One day i pulla tranny mount for 5 bucks, the next day its 20 bucks.

if anyone is around spokane, theres a d44 in a xj for $85 at pull-and-save. someone has already taken the shafts. 3.55 gears.

I got my full factory skid setup for $25 off of an Up Country XJ. A couple of weeks ago I scored a full Yakima rack (4 towers and two cross bars) for $16! The rack was in great shape! I'm not sure what I will do with it, but for that price I will find something... The towers were of the locking variety so I sent my 10 bucks off to Yakima and had a new key in a week.

I'm glad I don't have to pay a $2 entry fee like some of you guys farther north. That makes it easier to justify bumming around the junk yard for an hour or so just looking for stuff.

I go to a place called Pull-a-parts, not sure if its the same or not...
But the best deal I got in there was my Class III hitch, and 2" coil spacer w/ 3" blocks pluss all hardware and U-bolts, for 20 bucks :spin1:

Back