• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daryl's out of town Slider deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Well, Daryl is on his vacation out west for this week. He is the guy that has to build the sliders around here, and I know he would love to return to a back log of sliders :)

So here is the deal.

From now until Friday night at 6pm (EST). XJ sliders are on sale for NAXJA board members.

Stage 2 XJ sliders (Normal price of $225), Now until friday night $175

Stage 1 XJ sliders (Normal price of $180), Now until friday night $140

Give us a call at 269-353-1184 to place an order at this price. I am only going to offer this deal over the phone, as daryl might see the deal posted on our website :) And I don't want him to know just yet what is in store for him when he returns :) hahah.

If you get our machine, leave a message with your phone number and we will call you back as soon as we get the message.

~Brian

Shipping to 19422? I was checking out these sliders not long ago and I had thought they were already quite competitively priced. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back