• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wearever Rotors?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Anybody have any problems out of them. They are way cheaper than the Bendix rotors and have the same 2 year replacement warranty. I am gonna pick them up today so if anyone has them let me know

I put on a set on my 92 in 2005, there not bad. Just use some better brake pads, like ceramic pads. They don't dust and last longer (From my experience). And I always torque the lugs down, becuase I have warped a set of rotors becuase of it.

for the price, they're excellent-- that said, they're often half the price of a "quality" rotor/drum. I have used them many times in the past with great results, but I still spring for the North American built, high dollar stuff for anything I will be using for more than a play toy or daily commuter (I only see 6 miles a day @30 mph) If I'm gonna put the wife and kid in it and trust it to get us somewhere safely, I'm buying the products that are built with some quality control checks.

yeah if they get bad i will trash them. I had a buddy get a pair of rotors for me and pads for 57 bucks with his discount so i couldn't pass them up

Back