• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good price for RC leaf packs??

nancea

NAXJA Forum User
looking to upgrade to full packs from my AAL. Found a set of 2 month old RC 3" full packs that i can get for $200 that also come with 3" front coils. Thinking of getting them then selliing the front coils. What you guys think? yes i've priced OME full packs and it wouldn't cost much more but that little bit more won't allow me to get them. Anyone had any bad experiences with the RC full packs? My aal's are sagging so i need something. Should i just get these RC full packs or build a bastard pack with my old bronco II in the back field? What would you do?

I'd check with Jason at Rough Country and see if he can give you a deal on upgrading from AAL to full leaf. I don't know what the discount is for non-red NAXJA people but he's been really good to work with getting parts for me.

Stumpalump just posted not too long ago in a thread (which has since been moved to the Off Topic forum for whatever reason) saying that the OME are now made in Taiwan junk, so I wouldn't necessarily say that they are as good as the used to be.

Back