• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a part number to cross reference

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Brake rotors for a 97 cherokee 4wd sport

ok i have heard of a lot of people getting rotors for their cherokee and when they put it back to gether the Jeep won't move. these won't do that on a 97 i hope

FlexdXJ said:
ok i have heard of a lot of people getting rotors for their cherokee and when they put it back to gether the Jeep won't move. these won't do that on a 97 i hope
I've never heard that before. I have a '90 and my daughter has a '92 and I have put brakes on both without any complications. Mine are older pre-96 stuff so maybe you have heard about stuff that I haven't. Replaced both the rotors and pads on hers and the rotors, pads and rebuilt calipers on mine. Best of luck to you.

maybe it was just the idiots at the Vato Zone or something. I don't mess with them so i am not too worried. I just dont want to do my brakes twice in one day

yeah i did those were the ones i was looking at earlier today. thats what i will probably get

Napa # 86142 think this problem started on 98 an up jeep xj\tj their is two different rotors unit bearings.

oh sweet thats funny cuz those jeeps i know it happened to were 98 and up

Back