• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member and Jeep.

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy Dave bought this red jeep yesterday for $1k, and last night we went to work. Let us know what you think. He just signed up with NAXJA, his name is HogFan26. We will be lifting it tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully it will be lifted on 33's before this weekend at Hot Springs.

DavesJeep2.jpg

DavesJeep.jpg

Olive drab paint, with spray on bed liner on flares and from the body line down.
Not a professional job, but looks good enough for us.

Nice....... I actually have a 55 gallon drum of that Olive Drab Green at my shop that I bought as surplus from Red River Army Depot. My 86 suburban (lifted 13 inches with 44's) is also OD Green for some reason!

Not bad considering he just bought it three days ago, and it was pretty much stock. It has come a long way, but still has a little more to go. See you guys at hot springs.
DavesJeep3.jpg

DavesJeep4.jpg

DavesJeep5.jpg

Dude, he even used the same 4x4 stickers as me..... There most be some copyright infringement lawyer I can get with about this.

:)

I thought it was somewhat odd when he showed up at my shop with those stickers as well.... He got'em at Advanced Auto Parts is that where yours came from?

Back