• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter logo???

1sickhick

NAXJA Forum User
Do we have one in the NWC??If not should we get one??Other chapters have them.Some of them look good.I like the Colorado one.

Yea we need to have a logo too. I really like this one :D
NorthwestDecalwinner.jpg

I like the bigger one. It stand out or maybe it's just bigger :D

VERY nice Hans!!
How long did that take you?
Maybe we should put it to a vote?

Michael

2xtreme said:
VERY nice Hans!!
How long did that take you?
Maybe we should put it to a vote?

Michael

Actually my daughter scribbled on her high chair place mat with a crayon. ;) I cut it out and glued it to my jeep. What do you guys think?
NWCPREVIEW.jpg

We could make a bunch of them and sell them to chapter members for $5 each. Maybe even some clothing items like hoodies and tee shirts(gray, black, green)

Here I photo chopped it on to Jeremy's back to give everyone an idea of what it would look like. Also photo chopped PNWJeep emblem onto John's back for comparison. :D

NWFest2007II027.jpg

XJourney said:
Actually my daughter scribbled on her high chair place mat with a crayon. ;) I cut it out and glued it to my jeep. What do you guys think?
NWCPREVIEW.jpg

Weird, there are one of your daughters designs on the back of my XJ too.

XJourney said:
NWCPREVIEW.jpg

We could make a bunch of them and sell them to chapter members for $5 each. Maybe even some clothing items like hoodies and tee shirts(gray, black, green)

Here I photo chopped it on to Jeremy's back to give everyone an idea of what it would look like. Also photo chopped PNWJeep emblem onto John's back for comparison. :D

NWFest2007II027.jpg

You are truely talented my friend. I assume you photochopped the dirt onto your jeep as well, correct? :rof:

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
You are truely talented my friend. I assume you photochopped the dirt onto your jeep as well, correct? :rof:

-Alex

Actually, everything in that picture is fake. Hans's Jeep never goes offroad, only Malls.

-Jeremy

Nice Hans, smart ass. I've seen that same logo in my closet and on my back window. Weird!

Jamez

Last edited:
You guys are brutal. I heart NWC

XJourney said:
Yea we need to have a logo too. I really like this one :D
NorthwestDecalwinner.jpg

Are there rules and regs on how we can use the Logo? At work we have a 4 page document on how to use the corporate colors, logo, blah blah and all the crap.

I would like to get some static window stickers, and some business cards made with that logo and website information.

I am always bumping into people, talking jeep.. and recommending the site. Its always nice to be able to hand them something. With the static stickers, you could slap them on someones window when you see a nice XJ, or just slide a business card on the window.

Do we have a NWC Tag line? to go with the logo?

I like that logo, I am gonna throw it on some shirts, hats, and a THONG for summer:moon: :thumbup: :firedevil

I personally like it black.

Invert.jpg

Here are some from the past.

bluexj.jpg

naxja1done.jpg

naxjaoptmod3.jpg

NorthWestdecal.jpg

nwchapterdecalunmerged.jpg

nwlogo2.gif

and one sutted for our weather....

uycjp.gif

GlueNTape said:
Are there rules and regs on how we can use the Logo? At work we have a 4 page document on how to use the corporate colors, logo, blah blah and all the crap.

I would like to get some static window stickers, and some business cards made with that logo and website information.

I am always bumping into people, talking jeep.. and recommending the site. Its always nice to be able to hand them something. With the static stickers, you could slap them on someones window when you see a nice XJ, or just slide a business card on the window.

Do we have a NWC Tag line? to go with the logo?

I like that logo, I am gonna throw it on some shirts, hats, and a THONG for summer:moon: :thumbup: :firedevil

I dont know what the rules for personal usage are, but I will look into it.
We did have some business cards a year or so ago but I think it was just a test run and we ran out of them. As far as clothing and stickers go, I have sent all the info to a printer and should have an honest answer back in the next week. We will have both long and short sleeve t-shirts, beanies, sweatshirts, and flex fit hats available. Stickers I need to find a local source for.
I did look into thongs but in my extensive product testing I could not find the correct balance between comfort, support and no visible pantylines. I did however have great success with NWC jockstraps. if you have any suggestions let me know and I will try them out. :D
-Ryan

Back