• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy U-Bolts and Center pins

~Ace~~

NAXJA Forum User
Doing a Bastard Pack in the rear,but can't find a decent place online to order... or any used ones. I tried Rusty's, the prices were not to bad till it said $45.88 Shipping.... I do NOT think so lmao Thanks in advance, ~Ace~

South West... On theBama / Miss border, Long way from Knoxville. Thanks Kyle, I'll check the links !

if you call Rusty's direct their shipping will be different then if you use the online set up. Dont know why, but his online shipping is always higher. Also, you could PM Grimus99XJ on here and he could get you the U-bolts I believe, and maybe the center pins as well. Contact him, I bet he can match or beat the prices out there.

i got a set of allen heads from lowes for like $2.50. they were strong enough. i used an impact and they still didnt break. just to test how strong they were.

Back