• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Y'all have no idea who I am, but I know you!

Grandpa

NAXJA Forum User
And I just wanted to say thank you. I just bought an '87 Cherokee, and thanks to this site and those who frequent it, I've fix a huge number of small little odds and ends thanks to the ever present and quite glorious search.

These are some of the conversations I've had with you:

Window leaks? Replace the weatherstripping - oh look, a write up on it - oh, it still leaks a little, the door is tweaked - yank on it or lever with a 2x4.
Steering sloppy - check the linkage by having someone sit in it - still looks fine - it's probably the box, adjust it with the screw on top - pull the fan to get to easier
Rough idle - clean the IAC valve and TB
Transmission shifts weirdly - check TPS sensor voltage and kickdown cable - how? - oh, here's write-up
Where do I order this stuff - oh look, a post on where you buy your Jeep parts
Seats are wobbly - probably broken rails inside - pull the seats, then covers, then weld
Still hate your seats, here's a write-up for swapping in ZJ seats
Hate idiot lights - here's a write-up or 3 on swapping late model clusters, which sensors you need, etc.
Oil filter adapter leaking - these are the part numbers you need to convert to a late-model one so you can run a bigger filter and mount it horizontally - how? - oh look, another write-up
Even when I was shopping for Jeeps you helped, from which diffs came where to transfer case types to where to find rust, even with pictures!

So again, thank you. I'll be reading your posts in the future, but you still won't know who I am, unless maybe I bust out the welder to make my own gutter mounted roof rack - oh look, posts on homebrew roof racks! :yelclap:

Your welcome grandpa by the way were having a march madness membership drive dont delay sign up now.

Back