• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle kit for D30 on ebay, looks like a good deal..

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
XJ_Vikings said:
looks good for all those 09 XJ owners out there

Haha, '09 XJ. Now I've got a reason to hold off getting another '87. Only 2 more years. Do you think it will be a mid-year release?

:D

I don't know what others charge, but I would check with the folks here (rawbrown, fullsizexj) to see what they can do.

I always get a bit nervous when the vendor withholds actual brand information. I prefer to see that stuff in the open so there is little question when you finalize the deal.

Besides, you still need u-joints to complete the package and $24 each is not really a bargain. Are those even Spicer joints?

It does appear attractive on the surface and it may well be a good deal, I would just run a few things to ground before shelling out my hard earned $$$.

Just my $.02

How can these shafts be adapted to work in a CAD axle? Or in other words, how to prepare the axle to make them work?

Back