• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirts Rock!!!

Blkxjkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I wandered out to my mailbox this afternoon, lo and behold there was a package from Sniggs with my new NW chapter shirt in it. Since I couldnt make it to NW fest and do it in person, I just wanted to post up and thank Mark, Phil, and anyone else involved in getting these for us. I just wish I had postponed my wedding 3 years since I finally have a garment suitable for such an occasion:D
Ryan

hards91xj said:
Got mine tuesday and put it on for the PNW4WDA region 2 meeting tonight in Tumwater.;)

Your going to be in my neck of the woods.

Where do you guys have your meeting at?

(EDIT oops that was last night)

Last edited:
It`s at the Tumwater Bar and grill at the Golf Course every 3rd thursday of the month.
It would be nice to have other NAXJA folks there!!!

How do i find more info?

Maybe i'll up the NAXJA count in the group.

James.

Wow T-Shirts... I have been gone a long time. I'll have to look around for some pics.

XJStorm said:
Wow T-Shirts... I have been gone a long time. I'll have to look around for some pics.
I have a few left but am too tired tonight to post pics and quantity... There is a black 2xl with Karl's name on it, however.

:) I'll post info up tomorrow evening.
Mark

Is there going to be another order anytime soon? I missed the last one, wasn't a member yet.

Back