• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jks supernerfs and 4.5 rustys coils

Silverstreak01 said:
brand new never installed.. il take 325 obo for the supernerfs. and 120 for the coils.. must go..need new engine...make an offer...pleeease haha

keith h

sorry for hijack but i must comment

i'm almost positive it was you we saw at paragon a few weeks ago being towed out through the staging area at the end of the day sunday, we were the dudes wavin at u and i remember saying good luck haha, howd that happen? /i assume that is why a new engine is needed

YEA.. .. that was lucky old me.. i sunk it in the play area . i have been chasing sensors and everyother thing for the past 3weeks and after all that started knocking and smoking and i lost all power yesterday. it happend last week that i was only firing on 2 cyclinders changed the spark plug rail worked for another couple days and now its doing the same thing... my pictures are in the nac forum.

Last edited:
Back