• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just installed Autopal lights ??

solditforajeep

NAXJA Forum User
First off, im confused on how they should be positioned. Do i want the angled part on the glass facing the left or right sides of the road, right now I have the passenger side facing the shoulder of the road and drivers side facing the center line.

Also aiming them is a chore. The driver side is a little low and passenger side is up from that but when I switch to high beams its the opposite. ALso, my adjuster screws dont seem to do much anyways.

Put them in so the words are facing the right side up. Mine adjusted perfect I just used a mini power drill with a torx socket to move them up and down so it would be easier to set them right because its easier to see the adjustments cause it moves faster. Cover one headlight at a time when you do it. I just put my ass in front of the opposite light when I used a drill.

I use hella 100w in mine and they are awesome. A little water and sediment in one that fogged it up but I took some dish detergent and washed it out. It's still a little fogged but they both aim good and are overall very precise.

solditforajeep said:
First off, im confused on how they should be positioned. Do i want the angled part on the glass facing the left or right sides of the road, right now I have the passenger side facing the shoulder of the road and drivers side facing the center line.

Also aiming them is a chore. The driver side is a little low and passenger side is up from that but when I switch to high beams its the opposite. ALso, my adjuster screws dont seem to do much anyways.

as it was said already, words up... both lenses are the same, they are not driver/passenger specific. Adjusting them (when installed correctly) is same as regular, when I changed over i did not touch the adjustments at all.

see my pics below from the other thread.

Before (OEM lights) :

before.jpg

After :

after.jpg

and high beam after :

highbeam.jpg

I still have to run new wiring harness, so I don't run high beams right now other than to "flash" if needed.

Beast

I have run a set for two years..love mine, expecially with the HID conversions in them.

tcm glx said:
I have run a set for two years..love mine, expecially with the HID conversions in them.
X2

edit: best 40 bucks ever spent.

Yep, I agree, best money spent on lights. Did my own custom harness with relays and such. 55w low, 100w high. Yeah baby! :D

Back