• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS OA Trac Bar Mount and 2" Swaybar Mounts

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
Ive searched for a while and found some stuff but cant get a clear picture / answer...

Any got a pic of these installed on their D30? Im installing my JCR OTK this weekend and dont really understand how the sway bar mounts and gusstes are mounted. Anyone got pics of their setup? Thanks

Sorry the picture isn't better, I don't have the sway bar drops... I can't figure out where to put the links on the axle...

PC180801.jpg

Sway bar mounting location?? Hmm... What if you pulled the sway bar links down where you want them and then you could see where the mounts would go on the axle. When I put mine on that is all we did. Sorry I don' have a pic of my set up yet.

I did mine like that the first time but the links were so tall that they bent over with any force... I'll have to reinforce them and put them back there I suppose. It's gunna be tight between my coil and tie rod.

Thanks guys, yeah i actually used to drive with my sways discod all the time. It wasent to big of a deal. Im sure ill figure it out when i actually get under it this weekend.

I drive with the swaybar disco'ed all the time, the axle was set up that way when I swapped it in my rig. They ran a brace to the swaybar mount, you can kind of see it in my pics.

Back