• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally cut my fenders....

Randeezy868

NAXJA Forum User
Finally bit the bullet and got around to cutting my fenders. I cut the front two anyways. Going to get onto cutting the back here shortly. I used a 3" air cutoff wheel. Decided to go flareless and finished it with black door molding. I followed the body line that was there. Im only running 31s, so im hoping this is enough. Im also making a custom tube bumper for the front this weekend. Let me know what you think.

100_2023.jpg

100_2021.jpg

100_2020.jpg

Looks good, man. I did mine awhile back, very glad I did. On the rears, i cut about 1/2" off and then notched and folded the rest to keep the welded pinch seam intact. Check out the write-up on trimming fenders in the FAQ section if you need some pointers.

Don't forget to cut and pound over the seam inside the fenderwell. It adds a bit of cut-your-tires clearance.

:clap: looks like a good cut job. now to getr the rear lookin as good.

31's huh? is that with or without a lift? lol hows the full-turn rub with the 31's?

just make sure that you're O.K. without the flairs. legaly that is. wouldnt want to hear that some cop pulled ya over for the tires stickin out too far !!!!!

Thanks for the advice. I am definatelly going to do something with my cheap blocks and stock spring setup. as far as the front end goes im not sure, never really noticed it, Ill look into it. Im running a 3 1/2 Tuff country lift. Definatelly not that anymore in the back. But the 31s fit nicelly, and heres a pic or two of it flexing. not too bad i dont think, and plenty of room now. As far as legal goes, its definatelly not here in MD. But Ive seen a lot worse driving around, and i dont drive it much, so hopefully ill get lucky for a while. Today im going to start on the rear.

100_2030.jpg

100_2032.jpg

ehh ..ehhh man im scared lol nice job man, did you ever find your lug nut key thing, you gotta help me with my rear fenders, lol cya

Back