• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

have you seen this?

markg

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/home.php?cat=778

ive fabbed all of the longarms and the axle has all of the brackets welded on.i was hoping to find a reasonably priced xmember to mount the upper links to.i saw this and thought it looked like a nice pc but i was only interested in the link mounts to the frame.i was told this was brand new and not in production yet but will not be available seperately,only as a kit.it looks pretty nice for 1200 bux though.it would also still use the stock xmember

It is built for JeepSpeed. To get it approved to use they have to make the kit available for the general public. They can price it high and not sell the parts seperately. Its their choice. The arms are easy to make and they know that, which is why they won't sell just the mounts.

um, actually that isnt very nice...
doing it yourself is supposed to save money, not waste it,
thanks for the nfo as usual TNT

Interesting,but another kit with some severe loss of ground clearance.

RCP Phx said:
Interesting,but another kit with some severe loss of ground clearance.

It wasn't designed for us... It was designed for JeepSpeed... They have to sell it so it gets approved to use.

1234879.jpg

123879.jpg

123878.jpg

123877.jpg

123875.jpg

123876.jpg

123872.jpg

123873.jpg

My son and I (he's 25) have been pouring over the photo's for a hour now.Some of it doesnt add up(parts shown/not shown between the install photos and the kit photos)??

RCP Phx said:
My son and I (he's 25) have been pouring over the photo's for a hour now.Some of it doesnt add up(parts shown/not shown between the install photos and the kit photos)??

nice welds though

Back