• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oklahoma City Gear Install

StylerG

NAXJA Forum User
Just moved to OKC, looking for a gear installer to put some new gears in. There is a 4wheel parts here, but havent found anyone else. 4WP doesnt have the best reputation from what i understand but want someone that knows what they are doing to do it. Any help?

Welcome to Red River! I took a quick look at the Google Map and it looks like the only other member in that area is Rattman. He might be able to help point you in the right direction, so drop him a PM.

thanks guys
4wheel parts can give me a heck of a deal, like 900 everything paid for and installed BUT dont really want them to touch it. Havent heard the best things about them!

You might call Troy's Garage in Tuttle, ok. I used to work with him at Smicklas Chevrolet and the guy knows what he is doing. I am not a big fan of 4WP or CORE but thats just my 2 cents. We need to get an Oklahoma run together!

i would love to get a OKC run together, have a few things to finish up on the jeep and sell my *vacation home* (just moved and havent sold house yet) before i finish up my gear and locker install.
I'll be running 31's and a 4" lift wherever we go

Back