• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to make the ventilation work if..

Huy V. Le

NAXJA Forum User
Hi there,

I have a 2000 XJ, I'm looking to find a way to make the ventilation work when the XJ is parked and is not running.

The idea is that I have a cooler in the Jeep connected to a solar panel, but obviously during a hot summer day the interior of the Jeep can be very hot making the cooler not capable to refrigerate food to the good temperature.

So if there would be a way to connect the ventilation blower to the solar panel and evacuate the hot air, it would be great.

Cheers,

Huy

PS: I saw those add of selling a small blower that attach to a window, but the CFM is so low that it is a real joke.

sounds to me like heavily tinting the windows and sticking cardboard in the windsheild might be a good start...cant you just tap into the fan motor with the solar panel? maybe with a one way "valve" if 12V would mess up the panel-a diode I think is the term I'm looking for-

Back