• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

discs on rear waggy 44

chance_p

NAXJA Forum User
i've got a 90 grand wagoneer waiting to go into my jeep but i havent decided if i want to do discs or not. i have only talked to 1 person online that has swapped discs onto a rear waggy 44 and he said he used a kit that cost 600+. ill stick with drums if that is what it is going to take. also im gonna redrill my shafts to 5x4.5, will i be able to redrill the rotors i use to that pattern no problem (or are there rotors i can use that are already 5x4.5). thanks guys

I put disks on the rear Waggy 44 in my old '98. However, I kept the stock 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. I used weld on brackets for small gm calipers and modified them to catch three of the flange bolts making them bolt on. I coupled them to late model Chevy front rotors slipped over the wheel studs. I don't know about redrilling to 5 on 4.5. Jeff

Back