• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spool in waggy 44?

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

in the long process of building a 44. right now its pretty much just research and buying parts. im at school, so i cant do anything to it for months. but ive got the TNT truss kit, and the gears. i know i need a new carrier because of the carrier break, and if i went with a locker it would be a lunchbox. probably aussie. itll have locking hubs on it, and wont be run on the street much. but even when it is, the hubs being open wont show any affects of the spool. so i thought. spools are strong, cheap, and it will take care of the carrier break right? itll be like knocking out 2 birds with 1 stone.

im already pretty used to it. ive had a lunch box locker up front for about a year now, so i know what its like wheeling with a locked front. to me it isn't as bad as most people say it is. but then again, i dont wheel the tightest trails either

Back