• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feedback on this tire!

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
what everyones opion on this tire?
RXS-09R 36x14.50R15LT
15x10-12

575.jpg

My friend has 29x10.50s on his 02 Liberty. A little noisier than I would've expected, but nothing major at all. OK treadwear, hes put about 10K on them and they still probably have another 20k or so left. Decent in the snow but your in Texas so you probably don't deal much with that. They don't clean out real well in mud. No experience on rocks or anything. There decently cheap though.

A guy I wheeled with had them on for about 3 months and then put on some farm type mud terrains b/c he was tierd of getting stuck. They are more a street/sand tire then anything else IMHO.

They suck as far as I've heard... Suck in mud, medi-ocre on rocks.. good for sand though... Wear way too fast and are loud.

(n)

......lets just say I saw them in SoCal all the time on F350's with chrome dual shocks w/reservoirs, chrome diff covers, chrome steps, chrome grilles, chrome door handles and 12" of lift. .....get the picture i'm painting. It's for those who just like to throw a bunch of money into their rig and want big tires that will only leave the pavement when they drive onto the grass to wash and wax their trucks again.
about as useful as Thornbirds in the mud.

Yeah, these seem like Interco's most recent incarnation of a useless poser tire, A la the Thornbird.

The STS has been reviewed as being a good sand tire, so I suppose if you wheel a lot of sand they might be decent.

They are excellent in sand....other than that.....pure poser tire.

Back