• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What brand leaf packs?

nancea

NAXJA Forum User
I got an add a leaf and they are sagging and pretty bouncy. Looking to buy a full leaf pack for a 3 - 3.5" lift. What's the smoothest riding packs out there? Rubicon??

Old Man Emu...

Get their 3" "Heavy" leaf pack, and get their AAL....or use a 1" boomerang shackle.

RE are pretty stiff....

bastard pack it with a BroncoII pack. Swap the entire pack under the XJ main leaf and you should be looking at 3.5" of lift. Really comfortable on road/off-road ride and they seem to flex well too. And cheap, since I'm cheap this is a big deal!
Failing that, I always hear great things about OME and if I had the cash, I'd fork it over right away just so I could give it a try!

that's great news cause i got a 86 broncoii with front end damage in my shed.
I'll try that and see what it gives me.

Thanks

clunk said:
bastard pack it with a BroncoII pack. Swap the entire pack under the XJ main leaf and you should be looking at 3.5" of lift. Really comfortable on road/off-road ride and they seem to flex well too. And cheap, since I'm cheap this is a big deal!

Will this work if your springs are already sagging? I'm having the same problem And I'm a cheap bastard. Check out my redneck roof rack - http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=938687

Back