• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Question

if you get the budjet boost to add to your current list, your still gonna need, brake lines, shocks, trackbar and lower control arms, if not your suspention and steering will be off

Well if im going to need to buy all that extra stuff is it even worth for just an extra inch or inch and a half of lift. Would the budget boost actually make that much of a difference?

yes it would.

3.5" or 4" is 3.5" or 4" no matter how you get it

it might be cheaper in the long run for you to buy a complete 3.5" or 4" kit and the sell your current lift

if you can clear and stuff the tires fine as-is, why lift it more? I say keep the current lift. If you add more to it without compensating with longer LCA's you will start running into more problems, trackbar not aligning properly, decreased ride quality as the LCA's will be at a nasty angle, possibly poor steering geometry.

The reason i wanted to know if the eco lift would work is because i dont have a lot of money to spend on it and wanted something cheap. So i dont really have the money for the extra stuff i would need to keep everything aligned or to buy another lift. Thanks for the input though.

Back