• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

people please do this

90cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
when you replace something on your jeep or put a new part on could you take pics. and do a step by step how to. ive noticed there's not many how to's with pic. on her. i am also a member or a s10 forum. and almost all of those how to articles have pics. it just makes it a look easyer to see what your talking about. thanks

I would do that but I'm too computer illiterate to figure out how to do it. I've read and re-read the instructions and they were all in Chinese or Korean or computerese. Completely and totally out of my limited range of expertise.

YEP, i have the same trouble with some of these parts too... Like the MAP, where is that? What does it look like? Now you want to work on small blocks or VW motors, i know these like the back of my hand...So when i do some work on my heep, i'll post up for you.. It is nice to know you want too learn how...

Back