• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 and 1987 xj for sale

bill boblett

NAXJA Forum User
86 xj real good shape the only thing it needs is a n.s.s. im told.ive got to many. i havent even ben able to mess with it ill let it go for what i payed 500.00 clear title.

87 xj:flame: 4.5 r.e. lift rebuilt 4.0 around 15000 miles on it.fenders cut custom stinger front bumper.for what minor stuff i have done this little thing goes any where.ive got to many toys.need to get rid of a few.
1200.00 o.b.o. no title but can get.i didnt need to used it off road only

both trucks are in rapid city s.d. delivery can be arranged if you pay or come pick up

okay got my sister here, here are the pics of the 87
Picture066.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

also,a dude down the street from me offered me 1500.00 for it.but he will just tear it up,he wants to use it for a tuff truck comp here.so i need to get 1500.00 for it instead of 1200.00.or my wife will have my ass.id rather sell it to some one that will use it instead of buying it to just tear it up in five minutes

bill boblett said:
ive got to many toys.need to get rid of a few.1200.00 o.b.o. no title but can get.i didnt need to used it off road onlyboth trucks are in rapid city s.d. delivery can be arranged if you pay or come pick up

not cool price gouging. cause some dude down the street offered more. if thats what you wanted in the first palce don't bs us!:smsoap: :bs: :nono:

Back