• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 4.88s trac-lok

myxjrocks

NAXJA Forum User
Factory rear dana 44 with thick 4.88 Yukon gears on the factory trac-lok posi. 5 on 4.5 pattern. Complete rebuild less than 1000 miles ago. Hasn't been offroad since the rebuild. Selling the jeep, so i'm putting the 35 back in so the gears will match. $650.00 obo. trades? will email pics. Located in Bakersfield,Ca.

I also have the reverse rotation 4.88 gears for the front hp dana 30 and bare open case w/ install kit. Never installed. $200.00 obo.

why do you have to be all the way across the freaking nation?

myxjrocks said:
Factory rear dana 44 with thick 4.88 Yukon gears on the factory trac-lok posi. 5 on 4.5 pattern. Complete rebuild less than 1000 miles ago. Hasn't been offroad since the rebuild. Selling the jeep, so i'm putting the 35 back in so the gears will match. $650.00 obo. trades? will email pics. Located in Bakersfield,Ca.

I also have the reverse rotation 4.88 gears for the front hp dana 30 and bare open case w/ install kit. Never installed. $200.00 obo.

What are you looking for? I don't have a lot of cash, but I might be able to swing a trade...

5-90

i'm looking mainly for the cash, but i'd really like to get a good welder or bandsaw plus some cash. pretty much any fabrication tooling. i'd like to get a little better setup at my house, so i don't have to do everything at my work.

Back