• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Evolution in Fullerton?

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone ever used Offroad Evolution in Fullerton for any fab work?I've got a TNT D30 truss on order, and need someone to cut and grind off the stock uca axle mounts and then weld the truss on.Any other recommendations for someone who could do the job in Orange County?Thanks in advance!

I tried to send you a PM but your in box is full. I can take care of this for you.

Billy

cloudswimmer said:
Has anyone ever used Offroad Evolution in Fullerton for any fab work?I've got a TNT D30 truss on order, and need someone to cut and grind off the stock uca axle mounts and then weld the truss on.Any other recommendations for someone who could do the job in Orange County?Thanks in advance!

hellbilly04 said:
I tried to send you a PM but your in box is full. I can take care of this for you.

Billy

Hi Billy, yeah I know my box is full, and it can't be emptied.I've pleaded with NAXJA to fix it, several times, to no avail :( When my membership expired is when my PM's broke.Very frustrating trying to communicate with you guys.

Sooo my email is [email protected], or my phone number is 949-559-6639.I'm in Irvine.They said my truss should arrive next week.Give me a call or email if you get a chance.Mucho Thanks!

Chris

cloudswimmer said:
Hi Billy, yeah I know my box is full, and it can't be emptied.I've pleaded with NAXJA to fix it, several times, to no avail :( When my membership expired is when my PM's broke.Very frustrating trying to communicate with you guys.

Sooo my email is [email protected], or my phone number is 949-559-6639.I'm in Irvine.They said my truss should arrive next week.Give me a call or email if you get a chance.Mucho Thanks!

Chris
did you post in the support forum? If you did and it didn't get taken care of let me know and I'll see about getting that resolved for you. Also, how is it broke? Do you have more PM's then you're allowed to store? If so, deleting them (emptying the PM box) might be the right solution.

hellbilly04 said:

Billy

Hey Billy, my front end clunks, and I want to replace my front coil springs...you want to do some work on my rig?

cloudswimmer said:

I had a chance to visit a shop in Cerritos called "Specialty Race Prep" while picking up some parts. I haven't used them yet, but from what I saw of their projects, they do very high end work, and know XJ's as well as prerunners and buggies. I'm not sure about pricing, but their work definitely speaks for itself. They're off the 91 fwy and Norwalk. 562-802-1404

Troy Steagall (Mr.OverKill) did my TnT truss. He is in El Cajon.
Is no better Fab/weld guy on this board. Drop him a PM.

tcm glx said:
Hey Billy, my front end clunks, and I want to replace my front coil springs...you want to do some work on my rig?

Hey Tony, maybe it's because the water leaked out of your ACOS/Hydro-bumps. If you want I'll come over and take them out for you and replace them with some nice plastic spacers.
:rtm:

Ride'on,

~C!~

tcm glx said:

Dude, the clunking is NORMAL....haha

I can swap out your coils just bring it by KNUCKLEHEAD!!!!! You get coils yet?

Kejtar said:
did you post in the support forum? If you did and it didn't get taken care of let me know and I'll see about getting that resolved for you. Also, how is it broke? Do you have more PM's then you're allowed to store? If so, deleting them (emptying the PM box) might be the right solution.

Hey Remi, yeah I posted a few times in the support forum.They acknowledged the PM counts are not working right. I was told it wasn't a high priority to fix the PM boxes at this time.Right now it says I have Private Messages: Unread 7, Total 124, yet when I empty them it doesn't empty.I let my paid membership expire with all these messages in my box, and I think thats what jammed the system.If you could look into getting it fixed that would be golden!Thanks!

Chris

ruggedjeep said:
A buddy of mine named Brian works there.
A buddy of mine named Brian USED to work there ;)

Back