• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirt spy photo...

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Taken with my camera phone so I could remain incognito. Snuck over to North Korea last night with the Navy SEALs to get this photo. Our team was not detected.

Image013.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
That's you! The chubby one in the middle, looking away, right? :D

So much for not detected!
sniper.gif

navy-seal-1.jpg

-----Matt-----

Old training photo.

The t-shirt photo has me in it. I'm sitting next to the shirts, smiling.

For those of you NOT traveling to NWFest, I have been working on getting your orders filled, packed and ready to ship since 8:00 this evening. I'm having a few delays and need to verify addresses for a few of you.

Honestly, I really tried to get them all ready to ship by tomorrow but I don't think it's going to happen. it's midnight now and I have to work tomorrow then finish getting stuff ready for NWFest.

Folks, this is number 1 priority for me to get these to you and I will when I get back Monday (I have the day off). The shirts are BEAUTIFUL and pardon my expression, that picture looks like SHIT!!!.

I have also enclosed a note on a copy of your original order:
"These will shrink a bit. Best to wash inside-out in cold water then hang dry".

Best regards! A lot of hard work has proven a GREAT product... Watch for hoodies and sweats! :)
Mark

Sniggs said:
The shirts are BEAUTIFUL and pardon my expression, that picture looks like SHIT!!!.

Hehe, yeah...that's the camera phone. ;) That's why it was a 'teaser' photo. Remember, I'm the guy with the professional camera on hand. :D

I'm so stoked for NWFest I can't freakin' sleep. :D:D:D

i'm gonna want hoodies also.......and i dont know if i'm gonna acquire any more layers of fat when i get outta the army (god i hope not)

ladywolf said:
i'm gonna want hoodies also.......and i dont know if i'm gonna acquire any more layers of fat when i get outta the army (god i hope not)

Ah, you will...just like the rest of us. :D

Of course I'm down 20lbs at the moment courtesy of an old Army buddy I got in contact with. HUGE inspiration. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Ah, you will...just like the rest of us. :D

Of course I'm down 20lbs at the moment courtesy of an old Army buddy I got in contact with. HUGE inspiration. :)

oh god dont say that.:tear: hopefully i'll actually lose a little weight when i get away from all the nasty army food and have decent meal times again.

ladywolf said:
oh god dont say that.:tear: hopefully i'll actually lose a little weight when i get away from all the nasty army food and have decent meal times again.

You shouldn't have a problem if you really don't want to gain weight, after all, don't forget that military food is centered around high calories, hi carbs, lots of fat, and all that stuff that provides max energy as opposed to losing pounds. :)

You get a lot more choices in what you can eat on the outside!

sams88 said:
You shouldn't have a problem if you really don't want to gain weight, after all, don't forget that military food is centered around high calories, hi carbs, lots of fat, and all that stuff that provides max energy as opposed to losing pounds. :)

You get a lot more choices in what you can eat on the outside!

we will definitely have to see how it all goes. that and i think i can make myself go run and do situps and whatever else i need to do. i am NOT gaining the weight that i lost out here back.

Back