• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Jeep Cherokee for sale in san diego

Switch1625

NAXJA Forum User
First of all this jeep is non running.

I tried to replace the rear main seal, and i did, i put the oil pan back up, but about 5 of the bolts i cant get in, also the transmision return line got busted, so the trany fluid leaked all over my parking lot. Just fix those 2 things, fill er up with the fluid, and the 6 quarts of oil that i am including, and itll fire right up.

Has a brand new battery in it, rustys 2 inch lift, stock tires, baja light rack, transfer case skid, and some other small things.

Very little rust on the whole jeep. Just a little on the rear doors, and a few specks underneeth. Engine runs nicely with 199,000 miles.

Let me know if you have any questions

I was hoping for 1000 bucks.

Oh, and i have not left the jeep community, i upgraded to a yj.

Thanks, Eric

MyPictures0012.jpg

Switch1625 said:
Oh, and i have not left the jeep community, i upgraded to a yj.

Thanks, Eric

That's hardly an upgrade.....

Leaf springs all the way around
Probably a carb 4.2
Not to mention a jacked up soft top and busted body mounts rusted frame and how is that better than an xj?

Its a rebuilt 4 banger with under 30,000 miles, new trany and clutch, clean interior, nice speakers, nice hardtop, new paintjob, and no rust.

It's still silly looking

Oh well, i like it. I liked the cherokee in other ways, and that thing stock got me many many places, only died on me one time on the trail and i had fun the rest of the day walking down the hill.

Unfortunantly i dont have the space for 2 vehicles. I would really like to have 2, use the cherokee as a backup dd, and the wrangler as the dd/offroader.

You still have this thing? I am real interested!

What rear axle does it have?

Let me know!

Back