• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow talk about a claim....

lancey3

NAXJA Forum User
Read carefully... It's all in the order of the symbols.

"45+" is different from "+45" - the former tells you to expect 45bhp or more, while the latter will tell you you're going to get "forty-five additional horsepower."

Same with the MPG.

It's all in semantics...

"And if you buy now you will instantly be better looking, have more friends , and make more money!"...........................What a crock of snit.

i totally wanna buy it tho just out of spite.

I shot them an email calling them liars.

Just read his feed back ,many state it does not work and it's just either a diode or resistor. HMMMM. Made just for the Jeep Cherokee?! Try again lol
:hang: His product is a no no

lancey3 said:
I shot them an email calling them liars.

HA HA...that's awesome.

I like how they can't allow customers to pick up because shipping helps keep costs down. Right...

its a SCAM.....i bought one bout 3 years ago,for my xj, all it is, is a little wire with a resistor in it, and it supposed to trip ur comp and tell it more cold air is comin in, BS....fire it up and the motor threw and code, killed the motor and took it off right away...no prblems, so i gave it to my friend who he and i put it on his nissan, started it, no code, so we thought hell ya, took the car out for a 30 min drive, the dam thing was dead in the water, shorted the whole electical sys., im tellin ya BIGGEST SCAM EVER, and true performance chip will NOT cost u $8.....maybe round $200+ just my 2cents....

He's only been a member of eBay since September 18, 2007 and he has a feedback rating of 732??? And if you read his feedback 99% of it talks about fast shipping, hardly any of it mentions whether it works. If you read all of the feedback they start to sound like they were all written by the same guy using different eBay ID's also. Sounds like a scam to me. He also leaves negative feedback for buyers who give him negative feedback, irregardless of the fact that they paid him promptyly.

Last edited:
yea i saw that too very similiar sounding feedbacks but isnt that vary hard to do on ebay? i wouldnt buy it just for the simple fact of if it sounds too good to be true ........

Wouldn't be that hard to create 100 eBay user ID's and then have all of them give each other feedback. Don't know what the eBay fees are for power sellers though and if it's worth it, cause at least when I sell stuff on eBay, there is a small charge for each transaction. Maybe power sellers have a different payment structure.

This is my favorite feedback.

LIE! Just a 10-cent 4.7K ohm resistor to bypass the IAT signal, NOT a "chip"

Somebody try it.

notice that a lot of the negative feedbacks are from people with -1 transactions.....how can that be??

Teh interwebs are dangerous..

Since 1998 we have been producing performance chips. In 1995 we purchased all of the performance chips currently available on the market....................

We then spent the next two years researching and through experienced electrical technicians we had discovered the SECRET.

well i know somebody can't add.if they have been producing these things since 98.did their research in 95.last i checked thats 3 years.

Really cool scam if you think about it.

You pay $8.49,
and you get a .50 cent diode...
a .41 cent stamp...
a .09 envolope...
and also pay $6.95 for shipping!

He makes $14.44 per sale off these things!!!!!

Back