• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys For Tots

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Since I have not seen anything official for a toy drive, I thought I would put this out to you guys.

Let's bring an unwrapped toy to our chapter Christmas party!

If you are not able to make it to the party, you can get the gift to me some other way. You can ship it to me or get it to someone coming to the party.

I live and work in OC, so maybe "parts (toy) train" it.

Needs to be a new, unwrapped gift.

Last day I will be able to acept a toy will be Monday, Dec. 10th.

I will collect toys and get them to a collection center for the Marine Corps Toys For Tots.

Thank you!

Maz said:
If there is one going down from Pasadena / Glendale area, I'll send a toy down.
-Maz

Thanks Mal! Maybe someone will post up.

BTT....

Anyone planning on donating for this?

We may need to hide these at the x-mas party as we will have better that a half dozen kids coming plus my three - LOL

Brendan_91XJ said:
We may need to hide these at the x-mas party as we will have better that a half dozen kids coming plus my three - LOL

Good idea. Plus remember, these must be UNWRAPPED...

We can always just put them in my vehicle. I hope to be in the XJ, but we might be in the Tahoe...

Either way, we can collect them right away. I was thinking we could attach a NAXJA business card to each of them so they woudl know the club supports this....

Back