• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

work in progress

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
got my new work in progress today 98 cherokee with 151600 miles

th_11-27-07_1502.jpg

excited about it the tires are so small p205-75-15 its even smaller than stock

are you sure thats a 98? looks like an 89 to me... but congrats either way.

plan? haha theres so many 4.5 rustys with 2in spacer/ shackles. slick rock fenders. d+c cage, JCR bumpers. the works

Yo man, I am diggin the rizims unda the trizim. I say that you slam that biatch and throw in some bump bump in da trunk. Clickity clak..thats all about that!..SNAP!!

No seriously, have fun with your new project, if your like many of us, you will change your mind about 20 times or more along the way. Save your money and get good items the first time through, cheap ones will just make you pissed off in the long run. There are endless threads of about any project that your thinking about, so take your time and study up and you will ahve a build that your happy with. Trust me on this...I have wasted THOUSANDS of dollars on cheap or half ass fixes and they all cost me in the end. Live and learn I suppose!! Congrats on your new buy, enjoy.

OUT!!

Back