• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well....

XJ_Owner

NAXJA Forum User
Well I went out trail riding earlier this morning and I had some fun although I almost got stuck.... my stock XJ isnt as near as good as ricks tho.... of course maybe thats cuz he has that trail badge thingy :p but I took a picture at the start and then when my jeep was on this huge rock/stump and when i went to take a picture it said batteries dead :( so srry bout the no pics. I had a fun time though :D

Here is that one picture though:
Jeeps2.jpg

Oh and I forgot one other thing I ran out of gas on the trails too.. lucky my friend had a gas can filled with gas..... or my jeep would be in a really lonely place lol.

Last edited:
I find it fun to wheel stock vehicles sometimes. You have to be more creative & sometimes pay more attention to your line of travel & fuel gauge??!! ha ha

lol yea i kno.... i thought I had enough gas but on the way out it didnt look that way anymore :p

Yea I am probably going to go do some major mudding with a buddy of mine the next time it rains.... i am just waiting patiently for it to snow... thats when the real fun begins :D

Back