• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts jeep what to keep?

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
Just got a 88 cherokee wagoneer for free, was a plow truck so the front suspension/steering/front framerails are toast, I plan on pulling the auto trans and 242 t-case, coolant bottle and intake, anything else I should grab??

what color is it? if your able to strip parts i'd like a drivers side front door. (i have a blue 91 briarwood and i want to keep the woodgrain). and would it be cost effective to ship to 04105?

it has the red interior, Kinda a dumb question I don't expect to many replies to but it was towed in And ther is no key to start it with, it has the gm style column, how the hell can I break the ignition so I can drive it into the shop? or at the very least disable the steering lock?? My jeep was stolen a while ago and they drilled a hole and jimmied something in there to unlock it, screwed it up so I can't turn the key backwards for accessory power. Thanks!

If the door locks are the same as the ignition, just take out the door lock and take it to a locksmith, worked for me once.

everything! After I went through my old jeep and got done pulling parts, this is what was left:
shell.jpg

And guess what... I'm well stocked on nuts and bolts and various other small parts :D

problem solved,no key required, borrowed neighbours forklift, is it worth saving all the woodgrain? I'm not to keen on it, grills toast from plowing, the interior is mint but all blood red, I plan on grabbing all the interior switches,etc, do the seat motors fail often? how about window motors? Thanks all!

I have a Maroon 91 Briarwood and I love the woodgrain mostly for one reason- it's different. I am not one of a bajillion maroon Jeeps anymore....woohoo:woohoo:
If it's just taking up room at your place, perhaps I could be of assistance with that.

Back