• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

transmission HELP!!!!!!!

vajeeper

NAXJA Forum User
So i have two error codes 700 and 705. I think the neutral safety switch is bad because sometimes i have to switch into neutal to start or back into park several times. Sometimes it will not shift out of fourth gear on the highway till i stop and put it in park and start going again. could it be a speed sensor, or the neutal safety switch has gone totally bad?

I am so lost in trasmissions

Chris

I found a site that has a OEM NSS for 150 brand new so i think i am gonna go that route. It seems simple enough to take out and put back in.

Simple to clean too. Although mine always seems to come out of adjustment after a half year or so. Not sure why, I think the bit nut loosens up because I screwed up the locking washer piece or whatever. Although I wouldn't think it would come out of adjustment since the smaller bolt towards the top that "locks" the entire NSS in place stays tight.

yea, i took it apart but i dont think its goin to work properly anymore the second metal piece on the movable arm has been worn down bad. I dont think it is foin to make a good connection

Back